If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the Medical Devices Group customer support or visit our online support page.
Moog's expertise in the medical market lies in applying advanced technologies to the precision control of motion and fluids. Our goal is to bring an unmatched combination of focus and breadth of expertise to a range of medical pump technologies and fluid delivery systems that will simplify processes, increase safety, and enhance patient and caregiver outcomes.
Through investment in research and development – and the experience and expertise of our people – we design and develop advanced infusion systems that improve medication safety, optimize application performance and reduce medical expenses. Our infusion and enteral products are used in both hospital and alternate sites. Our electronic ambulatory infusion devices are complemented with advanced clinical software management tools, satisfying both clinical and operational requirements.
We think that by working together with our customers and their patients - strengthening connection in every direction - we can improve healthcare delivery.
News & EventsMoog Medical Devices Group Wins Silver Best of Sensors Expo Award in Sensors Category
6 July, 2009 Moog Medical Devices Group today announced that it has been awarded a Silver Sensors “Best of Sensors Expo” award in the Sensors Category. Moog won the award for its LifeGuard IQ...
Moog Medical Devices Group today announced that it has been awarded a Silver Sensors “Best of Sensors Expo” award in the Sensors Category. Moog won the award for its LifeGuard IQ...
7 October, 2008 East Aurora, NY, Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) announced today that Curlin Medical and ZEVEX are adopting the Moog brand name. The organizations and product lines will be united to provide...
East Aurora, NY, Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) announced today that Curlin Medical and ZEVEX are adopting the Moog brand name. The organizations and product lines will be united to provide...
Medical Contact and Support
Medical Devices Group Overview
- Your Shares
- Account Access
- Recent Financial Performance
- Analyst Coverage
- Investor FAQ
- SEC Filings
- Webcasts and Calendar
- Corporate Governance
- Aircraft Group
- Components Group
- Industrial Group
- Medical Devices Group
- Space and Defense Group
- Supply Chain Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Moog Reports 2016 First Quarter Results
Moog Inc. announced first quarter sales of $568 million, down 10% from a year ago on weaker industrial and energy markets. Net earnings of $26 million decreased by 26% and earnings per share of $.71 were 17% lower.Learn More
Moog Announces Investment in Additive Manufacturing
East Aurora, NY – Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) announced today that it has acquired a 70% ownership of Linear Mold and Engineering with an option to acquire the remaining 30%. Terms of the investment were not disclosed.Learn More
Moog Announces Expansion of Share Repurchase Program
Moog Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has amended its previously announced share repurchase program to include an additional 4,000,000 shares.Learn More
Connect with Moog