Moog's Business Segments
Wherever you are in the world with Moog – whichever continent, whichever country, whichever business segment or whichever job, we want to provide all of our employees with a challenging and rewarding work experience that reflects the values and behaviors of the Moog philosophy.
Moog's Business Segments include:
- Aircraft. The world leader in flight control systems and critical control applications, Moog Aircraft is known for developing successful solutions to motion control challenges that are viewed by others as impossible. We supply complete flight control systems and aftermarket support for commercial, military and business aircraft. Our major customers include Boeing, Lockheed, Northrop Grumman, Airbus, Gulfstream, Bombardier, and more. Learn more about Aircraft.
- Space and Defense. With almost 60 years of experience in the space and defense business, we are the premier motion control and flow control solutions provider for the following markets: satellites, human-rated space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, military ground vehicles, naval vessels, and security and surveillance. Learn more about Space and Defense.
- Industrial. With over 40 years of history in the industrial marketplace, we specialize in providing motion control products and solutions for a variety of applications including plastics, metal forming, power generation, flight simulation, automotive and aerospace testing, oil and gas exploration, wind energy, plus many others. Learn more about Industrial.
- Components. Our Components Group offers innovative design and manufacturing capabilities in motion, electronics and fiber optic components. Both standard and custom product solutions are used in industrial, commercial, medical, marine, wind energy, aerospace and defense applications. Learn more about Moog Components Group.
- Medical Devices. We deliver advanced medical solutions that help customers succeed in critical situations where failure is unacceptable. We believe that one of our great strengths is our unique combination of advanced medical technologies and the quality of the people who support these products. Learn more about Medical Devices.