Moog Global Support
Moog Global Support Service offers the quality, rapid processing, experience of trained technicians and unvarying performance worldwide which you require for the smooth operation of your onshore and offshore wind turbine. Our experienced technicians are on hand to help you optimize your wind turbine, minimize down time and enjoy problem-free operation of all Moog products. Moog teams are positioned around the world for prompt, expert service on pitch systems, pitch products, slip rings, blade sensing and rotor monitoring systems.
This promise offers many benefits to our customers including:
- Commissioning and installation
- Services for onshore and offshore applications
- Maintenance and repairs
- Diagnostics and fault analysis
- System optimization
- Quality enhancements
- Preparation of customer-specific documentation
- Other value-added services
Training Focused on Your Needs
Moog professional training enables customers to better understand and care for high performance pitch systems through troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs and incorporation of on-site safety procedures. Instructors work either on-site in customer locations around the world or offer a full curriculum of programs at our Moog Wind Training Center in Unna, Germany.
- Training on a wide range of technical topics
- Educational programs tailored to your specific needs
- Insights and recommendations for adapting product
- Access to the latest technical documentation to eliminate
problems and minimize downtime
Parts for Maximum Reliability
Wind turbines operate in some of the world’s most hostile environments. Ensuring maximum reliability requires streamlined access to Moog authentic parts. Moog parts ensure that all dimensions are to specification and that you will receive the benefit of all design improvements and upgrades. Our global support network facilitates the prompt delivery of these critical parts so you operate with minimal downtime.
- Upgrade with the latest technologies
- Get high-quality parts virtually anywhere in the world
- On-site exchanges, conversions and repairs
Article on Wind Services
Product Change and Warning Notice - Battery Trays
Effective immediately, we are changing spare part deliveries of battery trays for Moog Pitch Systems. Please note battery trays at different states of charge and age should never be operated inside a battery box or cabinet. For further information, please see the instructions.
Phone: +49 2303 5937 432
24 hours a day / 7 days a week