Mobile Robotic Solutions
Mobile robotics presents unique motion control requirements such as low weight, small size and high performance. Many applications also require ruggedness and the ability to operate in extreme temperatures, adverse weather and other severe environments.
Moog has leveraged its unique expertise and core building block products designed for demanding applications to provide optimized control solutions to researchers, designers and manufacturers of mobile robotics. With proven solutions in the oil exploration, subsea, aerospace and motorsports industries, Moog specializes in fully customized solutions in an optimized, compact size that perform reliably in extreme environments for a long service life.
Integrated Smart Actuator (ISA) for Robotics Systems
Integrated Solutions in the Optimized Package Size
Moog’s new integrated, plug and play solutions the Integrated Smart Actuator (ISA) includes integrated servo valves, control electronics, fieldbus communications (EtherCAT and CANbus), and on-board sensors. Moog is now leveraging advances in additive manufacturing to optimize weight and size while also offering the capability to provide customizable solutions quickly and affordably.
Advantages of Integrated Smart Actuators
- Fully integrated actuator, servo valve, sensor and controller for an optimized lightweight, compact plug-and-play system for easy incorporation into your latest designs
- High power to weight ratio and efficiency for longer operation on battery powered mobile robotic application
- High dynamics and precise force control provides better overall system control for enhanced responsiveness and a higher level of safety for challenging robotic applications
- Robust, proven hardware for reliable operation even in extreme environments
- Robotics for Unstructured Environments
- Human-Scale Robotics
- Medical, including Rehabilitation, Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Mobile Robotics including Construction
- Collaborative Robotics
- Virtual Reality, Simulation and Training
- Autonomous Vehicles