Complete propulsion systems for spacecraft are used to accelerate the spacecraft for orbit-insertion, station-keeping, or attitude control.
Satellite Propulsion Components
Reliable components and subsystems for chemical, electric and cold gas propulsion systems, designed for small to large satellites.
Launch Vehicle Components
Components and subsystems for launch vehicles regulate propulsion and pressurants for SRBs, main engine and upper stage engines.
- Monopropellant Thrusters
- Monopropellant Thruster Valves
- Monopropellant Propulsion Module
- Bipropellant ACS Thrusters
- Bipropellant Thruster Valves
- Proportional Flow Control Valve
- Torque Motor Latch Valve
- Fill and Drain Valve
- Chemical Thruster Valves
- Cold Gas Thrusters
- Cold Gas Thruster Triad
- Pilot-Operated Triad Isolation Valve
- Pressure Management Assembly
- Dual Line Isolation Valves
- Electric Propulsion Isolation Valves
- Mechanical Regulators
- Rolling Diaphragm Tanks