Digital Control Valves (DCV) & Axis Control Valves (ACV) Product Training
!!! fully booked !!!
31 May 2016 - 2 June 2016
Duration: 3 days (might be reduced to 2 days)
Location: Moog GmbH, Boeblingen, Germany (near Stuttgart)
Order number: CB70725
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate Digital Control Servo Valves and Axis Control Servo Valves within hydraulic systems.
- Introduction to mechanical and hydraulic function of Digital Control Servo Valves (DCV) and overview of product portfolio
- Introduction to fieldbus communicationss; especially CANOpen, Profibus and EtherCAT
- Pressure and flow control (pQ) applications
- Moog Valve Configuration Software - Practice and exercises on your own laptop with valve connected
- Introduction to Axis Control Servo Valves (ACV)
PRACTICAL WORKSHOP IN THE HYDRAULIC LABORATORY
- Exercises with pQ control and axis control in hydraulic laboratory
- Advanced knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
- Participants should bring their own laptop and IXXAT (CAN to USB) interface if available.
- Participants that do not have a CAN to USB adapter should inform Moog when booking the training. We will then provide an adapter for the training.
- Please order at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0 ) or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 14 and minimum number is 7. The training session will be cancelled if less attendees register.
- Training fee: on request
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training;
50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.