Digital Control Valves (DCV) & Axis Control Valves (ACV)
||May 30 - June 1, 2017|
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate electric feedback valves with analog on board electronics in hydraulic systems.
- Function of analog electric feedback valves; both direct driven valves DDV and piloted valves
- Failsafe options and typical applications with electric feedback valves
- Valve sizing and typical applications
- Pressure and flow control applications
- EFB valve trouble shooting
- Valve selection from catalog
Basic knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
Please register here for the training. You could also order at your local Moog sales office, directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 14 and minimum number is 7. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee: 1.185 Euro
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.