EFB & DCV/ACV Valves
||March 21 - 22, 2017|
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate electric feedback valves with analog on board electronics in hydraulic systems.
- Function of analog electric feedback valves; both direct driven valves DDV and piloted valves
- Failsafe options and typical applications with electric feedback valves
- Valve sizing and typical applications
- Pressure and flow control pQ applications
- EFB valve trouble shooting
- Valve selection from catalog
Basic knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
Please register here for the training. You could also order it at your local Moog sales office, directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an email to email@example.com. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 14 and minimum number is 7. The training session will be cancelled if less then attendees register.
- Training fee: 1.185 Euro
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.