Service for Radial Piston Pump
||March 28 - 29, 2017|
90431 Nuremberg (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate the RKP in hydraulic systems and need to do basic RKP maintenance.
- Functionality of turbine, hydro mechanical controllers, special fluids
- RKP failure and repair options
- Practical part: Disassembly of pumps and controllers, test options, visual inspection
Basic knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
Every participant should bring his own work wear and safety shoes
Please register here for the training. You could also order at your local Moog sales office, directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an email to email@example.com. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 12 and minimum number is 5. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee is: 1.185 Euro
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior
For hotel reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.