Radial Piston Pump (RKP) Service Training
!!! fully booked !!!
12 April 2016 - 13 April 2016
Duration: 2 days
Location: Moog GmbH, Edisonstr. 28, 90431 Nuremberg, Germany
Phone: + 49 7031 622 0
Order number: CB58214
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate the RKP in hydraulic systems and need to do basic RKP maintenance.
- Functionality of turbine, hydro mechanical controllers, special fluids
- RKP failure and repair options
- Practical part: Disassembly of pumps and controllers, test options, visual inspection
Basic knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
Every participant should bring his own work wear and safety shoes.
- Please order at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0 ) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 12 and minimum number of attendees is 5.The training session will be cancelled if less attendees register.
- Training fee is: 1,139€.
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.