Training for MSD Servo Drive Basic
||March 28, 2017|
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training is intended for people who want to set up MSD Servo Drives.
- Introduction: Electrical servo drives
- MSD Servo Drive hardware
- System overview
- Encoder interfaces
- Fieldbus interfaces
- MSD Servo Drive control structure
- Structure of control loops
- MSD Servo Drive software
- Setup, operation, diagnostics
- Exercises: Configuration and writing of application programs for MSD Servo Drive
MS Windows experience.
A hardware training system and a PC with development environment will be provided for each two attendees.
Please register here for the training. You could also order it at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 8 and minimum number is 3. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee is 699 Euro.
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.