Training for MSD Servo Drive with Integrated Safety Functionality
||March 31, 2017|
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training course is intended for people who know the basics of MSD Servo Drives from the MSD standard training and want to know more about the safety features of MSD with integrated safety.
- Overview: What is functional safety
- IEC EN 62061 and ISO 13849
- Safety integrated level (SIL) and performance level PL
- Safety functions according to EN 60204-1
- Safe encoder monitoring
- Safe digital I/O
- Safe cross communication
- Safe brake control
- Writing safe PLC code (Safety PLC functions)
- License key hardlock dongle
- MS Windows experience
- Basic knowledge of MSD and Drive Administrator.
A PC with MS Windows is required in order to install and use Safety PLC Functions and Drive Administrator.
Please register here for the training. You could also order it at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 8 and minimum number is 3. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee is 699 Euro.
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.