Programming with the IEC 61131-based axis control software development environment MACS (Moog Axis Control Software)
||March 14 - 16 , 2017
December 5 - 7, 2017
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
Over 2.5 days, the Moog training “Programming with the IEC 61131-based axis control software development environment MACS (Moog Axis Control Software)” is addressing all who plan to create application programs with the MACS (Moog Axis Control Software) or who already deploy programming with the axis control software for Moog Motion Controller.
The training includes comprehensive theoretical and practical training sessions. Programming skills are not required. The training will be held in English. To deepen the acquired knowledge, Moog offers the Motion Controller and Extension Modules Training subsequent to this training.
Theory and practical exercises:
Moog Axis Control Software (MACS):
- Overview of applications
- Create, test and debug application programs
- IEC 61131 programming languages
- Overview: Which programming language for what type of application
- Building of functions and function blocks
- Use of operators, functions and function blocks
- Use of libraries and building of own libraries
- Building of visualizations
- Trace and debug functionality
- Write and run application programs with the axis control software MACS
Experience with Microsoft Windows is required
A PC with MACS development environment will be provided for each two attendees.
Please register here for the training in March or here for the training in December. You could also order at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the order number.
- Training fee is 1.495 Euro.
- Maximum number of attendees is 12 and minimum number is 5. The training session will be cancelled if less attendees register.
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.