Moog designs and manufactures aircraft navigation and engine instrumentation, LCD engine instrumentation and custom military display systems.
With over 35 years of experience in cockpit displays, avionics and instrumentation, Moog is a prime contributor to the success of numerous aerospace platforms. We offer total in-house engineering capabilities for design, manufacture and test of a full range of products. As the supplier of choice for major OEMs in the fixed wing and rotary wing communities, we serve both the military marketplace and commercial aviation.
- Navigational Instruments
- Engine Indicators
- Signal Data Converters
- Spares and Service - FAA Repair Station: L17R251Y
LCD Engine Instruments
Replacement LCD Engine Instruments for King Air and other aircraft.
- Demonstrated reliability of the engine's LCD instruments is 50,000 operating hours
- LCD engine instruments assist with the safe operation and maintenance of the aircraft and its engine
- While all the instruments are microprocessor controlled, the torque, temperature and tach indicators are also programmed to detect and store over-exceedence events during ground and flight operations
- Exceedence events can be played back directly on the dial face of the unit
Moog is certified to repair and maintain instruments and accessories. These components have been manufactured under the names of:
- Moog Components Group
- Northrop Grumman