Data Acquisition Unit (DAU)
The Moog Data Acquisition Unit is an ARM7 based general purpose COTS microcontroller allowing easy programming and offering substantial I/O and bus capability to meet most controller needs for the military market. It offers superior vehicle diagnostic and prognostic capabilities in a small form factor.
- OBC communication (dual-CAN) interface
- 125 I/O and serial interfaces (Gen 2) -- 46 discrete I/O on 3.5" x 4.5" CCA option
- ARM7 type processor with Micro-C Operating System (Gen 3)
- Complete onboard BIT/BITE
- EMI/EMC/E3 compliant (Mil-Std-461 ground mobile)
- -41° to +82°C operational, -51° to +85°C storage