Special Motion Bases
Special systems can be designed to precisely match your unique application requirements. Our wide array of technologies and design expertise enable us to offer systems that can be customized to meet your specific performance needs including number of DOF (2, 3, 4, 5 and 7) and platform characteristics.
Electric Motion BaseMB-EP-2DOF/3400KG
The MB-EP-2DOF/3400KG is capable of handling a Gross Moving Load (GML) of 3,400 kg (7,495 lb) and is comprised of two 50 inch stroke electric actuators and two 20 inch stroke electric actuators. The cabin can realize roll angles up to ± 30 degrees and the Gimbal-Cabin assembly can pitch up to ± 45 degrees.
Electric Pneumatic Motion BaseMB-EP-5DOF/8/3000KG Train Simulator
The MB-EP-5DOF/8/3000KG is capable of handling a Gross Moving Load (GML) of 3,000 kg (6,614 lb) and is comprised of four 8 inch stroke electric actuators, two 8 inch pneumatic actuators and one 20 inch electric actuator for the lateral rail. .
- 2-DOF system for submarine simulator
- 3-DOF or 5-DOF system for train simulator
- 6-DOF spider system for vehicle simulator
- 7-DOF system for car simulator
- MB- : Motion Base
- E-/EP-/H- : Electric/ Electric Pneumatic/ Hydraulic
- #DOF/ : Number of DOF
- #/ : Stroke (inch)
- #KG : Gross Moving Payload (kg)
- Example : MB-E-6DOF/12/1000KG