Inside Rotor Brushless DC Motors
BN23 IP65 Rated Brushless Motors
Quiet, Brushless Motors
Silencer® IP65 rated brushless motors provide smooth, efficient operation and increased speed ranges. Utilizing bonded neo magnets, our BN series motors provide excellent value with their low cost and high torque. Each frame of the BN motors is available in four different lengths with a variety of electrical options to meet a wide range of commercial and industrial operating specifications.
When the application requires the reliability and performance of a brushless DC motor, yet must operate in a dusty or wet environment, the Moog BN-IP series is a natural choice. We have taken our proven BN series brushless motors and packaged them into an IP65 rated version. Anodized aluminum housing and end caps, sealed bearings and high quality sealed connectors provide a very durable and attractive motor package. BN-IP rated motors are designed to work in applications where the motor is exposed to dust or moisture.
For more information about how IP65 rated brushless motors can be tailored to fit your specific application, contact our applications engineers.
- Anodized aluminum housing, sealed bearings, and sealed connectors provide minimum IP65 rating - ideal for pumps, compressors, and other equipment that operates in this type environment
- Inside rotor construction for quick acceleration
- Compact size
- Continuous torques from 2.4 to 519 oz-in
- High energy neodymium magnets
- Safe, arcless operation
- High torque per dollar ratio
- Operation at any single speed - not limited to AC frequency
- Motor life is not limited to brush or commutator life
- An essentially linear speed/torque curve
- Efficient operation without losses associated with brushes and commutation or armature induction
- Precise, variable speed control
- Extremely quiet operation
- Long-life operation