Moog servo motors are electronically commutated synchronous AC motors with permanent magnet field excitation, specifically designed for highly dynamic servo industrial applications where positioning times of 30 msec or less are often the norm.
Moog Compact Dynamic Brushless Servo Motor
The Moog Compact Dynamic Brushless Servo Motor (also called Fastact G) offers one of the industry’s widest power ranges with standard models available at continuous stall torque ratings from 0.15 to 77 Nm (1.3 to 681 lb-in). The modular design is supported by a variety of options with Moog’s application engineers capable of supplying fully customized solutions.
Moog Maximum Dynamic Brushless Servo Motor
Moog Fastact H Brushless Servo Motor
The Fastact H series of brushless servomotors are permanent magnet motors that stand out for their extremely high level of performance and high acceleration speeds. The Fastact H motor is available in a wide range of sizes, with nominal torques from 0.4 Nm to 831 Nm and peak torques from 1.8 Nm to 1712 Nm. They provide high continuous and peak performance and excellent dynamic response.
New integrated servo drive with on-board power electronics for decentralized machine architectures and IP65/67 requirements
- The decentralized solution allows a reduction in the number of connections and of potential failures
- Sensitive cost savings due to reduced wiring (no feedback cabling)
- The decentralized architecture saves up to 90% of cabinet space
- High resolution and high sampling rate of its control loops provide high accuracy and fast execution of movements
Large Motor Solutions
A new primary motion system including high power servo motors, servo drives, controllers, an energy management system, power supplies and software, delivering up to 1 MW
- High power and high dynamic for high machine productivity
- Scalable system architecture, customizable hardware and collaborative engineering
- Qualified motion system with a supply chain able to meet your delivery time frames and uptime expectations
Moog Explosion Proof Dynamic Brushless Servo Motor
The Moog Explosion Proof Dynamic Brushless Servo Motor (also called G49X) is designed and manufactured in accordance with strict CE (VDE) standards, using ruggedized components with proven reliability in harsh thermal and shock load environments.
Specialized Servomotors for Wind Turbine Pitch Control
Moog’s Pitch Motors are AC synchronous servo motors with a unique electromagnetic design built for harsh conditions that are able to offer high performance, additional safety and very low-maintenance. This product meets requirements for reliable performance for onshore and offshore installations with flexibility for retrofitting with either AC or DC mechanical interfaces.
What happens to high-performance brushless servomotors when they're exposed to lightning strikes, traction fault currents and two years of harsh exposure along Australia's railways? The answer may surprise you.