SYSTEM LEVEL FIBER OPTIC MULTIPLEXER
The Prizm™ Video 3 is the third generation of our industry leading multiplexer product family for remote telemetry applications. Developed for the subsea vehicle industry, the Video 3 system provides high quality video and data links.
- 3U VME form factor
- Up to 1.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Up to 12 video channels, 64 bidirectional data channels
- PC based diagnostic software
- Ethernet, Arcnet, Sonar and Hydrophone interfaces
- Expandable to 12 Gbps bandwidth using CWDM technology
- Designed for operation in harsh environments (-20° to +70° Celsius)
- Available for link lengths over 100 km
- Custom configurations available
- Moog’s multiplexer systems have been the industry standard for over 10 years. Our systems are used the world over by ROV manufacturers. Independent tests by the U.S. Navy rate Moog systems at over 100,000 hours MTBF.
- The Video 3 system is fully configurable with a myriad of broadcast quality video and data channel combinations. A 4-channel CWDM expands the system to meet every need.
- The experience of the Moog engineering team provides customers the ability to design the system they need, including custom configurations and interfaces.
- Subsea Vehicles
- Prizm™ Video 3 Technical Data Sheet
- Prizm™ Multiplexer Product Guide
- 200460-XXX and 200470-XXX Video 3 In-Out Manual
- 200530-XXX Fiber Optic Modem Manual
- 200560-XXX 6XRS-422 Board Manual
- 200600-XXX 4-Port Ethernet Manual
- 200690, 970391 and 980430-XXX SubMux2 Manual
- 200700-XXX Trigger Interface Manual
- 201360-XXX and 201370-XXX 10-channel 16-Bit Analog Manual
- 201840-XXX VME Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Board Manual
- 201850-XXX VME Dual Sonar Interface Board Manual
- 970381, 970391 and 980430-XXX Submux Manual
- 201000-XXX and 201030-XXX USB 1.1 Link Manual
- 201790-XXX and 201800-XXX USB 2.0 Link Manual