ETHERNET SLIP RING CAPSULE
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power and data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
The SRA-73830 Ethernet slip ring series provides a wide range of electrical connections, both power and signal to address today’s increasing demand for reliable data transfer through a rotary interface. This design is well suited to applications where size is at a premium and reliability is a must.
The assembly provides a flange for convenient mounting of the stationary housing and drive pins to turn the rotating portion. Housing is plastic (standard) with aluminum and stainless steel options when required for a more demanding application.
For more information about how Moog's ethernet slip rings can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Wide range of electrical options
- 2 amp and 8 amp connections
- 100BaseT and 1000BaseT Ethernet
- Multiple circuit configurations
- Plug-and-play Ethernet
- Integrates capability of SRA-73683, SRA-73801 and SRA-73808 under one part number, plus 8 amp power capability
- Can be integrated with a fiber optic rotary joint, refer to SRA-73830-[ ]-JXX data sheet for details
|Operating Speed||250 rpm* continuous|
|Circuit Options||Ethernet (100BaseT, 1000BaseT) plus, 2 amp and 8 amp
|Voltage||210 VAC on power circuits
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.|
- Unmanned vehicles
- Surveillance systems
- Automated machinery