Training for Radial Piston Pump with Digital Control
||May 8 - 9, 2018|
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training course is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate the RKP-D in hydraulic systems and need to utilize the Moog Valve and Pump Configuration Software.
- Theory: design and basic functions of RKP-D
- Functionalities and parameterization
- Installation and utilization of Moog Valve and Pump Configuration Software
- Problem analysis process
Practical Part in the Hydraulic Laboratory
- Optimization of the Pump Controller
Basic knowledge in hydraulics and RKP
Each participant should bring his own laptop and if available his own IXXAT (CAN to USB) interface card
Please register here for the training. You could also order it at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 8 and minimum number is 3. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee is 1.221 Euro.
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.