Actuators & ServoActuators
Industrial Hydraulic Servo Actuators
A085 Series Servo Actuators
Moog A085 Series Servo Actuators combine high performance cylinders,linear feedback devices and servovalves in one assembly.
- High frequency applications
- Compact size allows for small footprint
- Flexible mounting and interface options
Moog has vast experience developing actuators for some of the world's most demanding applications and building high performance motion control components is one of our strengths.
Hydraulic Service Manifold
The Moog Hydraulic Service Manifold (HSM) provides an on/off isolation control to a test system or individual hydraulic actuator. The input side of the HSM is connected to a central Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU). The output side is connected to one or more servo controlled hydraulic actuators. It also provides additional filtration and has accumulators for removing pressure and flow fluctuation and storing energy.
Meeting your special performance characteristics
- Servovalve modifications
- Optimized packaging to reduce envelope size
- Special performance requirements such as longer life, high duty cycle and more