Axis Control Software (MACS)
- IEC61131-3 integrated development environment based on CoDeSys
- Full programming, debugging, simulation, parameterization, visualization and tracing capabilities
- Enhanced machine performance via special Moog libraries of pre-programmed Function Blocks enable users to solve advanced control problems
- Improved machine control via provision of powerful, advanced capabilities for closed-loop and open-loop control as well as PLC functionality
- Uses industrial standards with protocols such as EtherCAT, Profibus DP, CAN/CANopen, TCP/IP, DDE, and OPC for maximum flexibility
- Supports standard PLCopen function blocks for motion control
Small group technical training on this software and the IEC 61131-based programming languages, building of functions, use of libraries and more. Includes hands-on exercises to write and run application programs.