- Robotics and factory automation
- Processing equipment
- Packaging equipment
- Pumping / dispensing
- Material / product testing
- Machine tools
- Textile (tufting equipment)
- Paper converting
- Transfer equipment
- Automation welding
Precision, Powerful Linear Motion
Moog linear motors are the solution for highly dynamic and precise linear motion positioning.
Our linear motors are a high force, direct drive solution which maximize positional accuracy while minimizing maintenance costs. With rugged construction designed for the harshest of factory environments, Moog's linear motors will extend mainteance intervals and reduce the cost of ownership of any linear motion system.
With only a single moving part and available non-contact position sensing, the number of wearing parts are reduced significantly with respect to traditional linear motion systems. Factory installed integrated bearings will provide long lasting operation for years of service with minimal downtime.
- Encoders with 0.1 μm resolution, optical and Hall types available
- Complete systems including motor, encoder, drive, controller, cable and filters
- High force motors up to 4,500 lbf [20 kN] force
- Light duty motors for lower force applications with same durable and rugged construction
- Fan cooled and liquid cooled options for maximum performance
- Custom designs for any application
|Model||Diameter Over Standard Cooling Fins|
|Standard Stroke (inches)***|
*Weight – add 0.62 lbm for each inch of stroke
**Consult Factory for continuous force capability of standard configuration motors as well as fan and liquid cooled options
***Consult Factory for stroke lengths in excess of standard values
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linear Motor Data Sheet
Telephone: +1-610-328-4000 Ext 322