16-Port Isolated RS-232 Daughterboard
DESIGNED FOR MINI 4 AND MINIMUX 2 MULTIPLEXERS
The Prizm™ 16-Port RS-232 Daughterboard provides 16 channels pair-wise isolated channels of RS-232 data.
Our multiplexer systems have been the industry standard for over 10 years. Moog systems are used the world over by ROV manufacturers. Independent tests by the US Navy rate Moog systems at over 100,000 hours MTBF.
The Mini 4 system is fully configurable with a myriad of broadcast quality video and data channel combinations. The experience of our engineering team provides customers the ability to design the system they need, including custom configurations and interfaces.
- Provides 16 RS-232 data channels
- Each pair of channels is electrically isolated from the other pair
- May be used as eight independent data channels or as sixteen pair-wise isolated data channels
- Full system diagnostics with GUI output
- Expansion capability with various stackable daughterboards
- Active transmit / receive channel status LEDs
- Indepentent tests by the US Navy rate Prizm systems at over 100,000 hours MTBF
- Fully configurable with a myriad of broadcast quality video and data channel combinations
- Custom configurations and interfaces
|No. Data Channels||16 channels of RS-232|
|Max. Data Channel Rate||115 kbps|
|Temperature (operational)||-20° to +65° C|
|Temperature (storage)||-40° to +85° C|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 90% non-condensing|
Prizm Product Line Discontinuation
The Prizm™ multiplexer/media converter product line has been discontinued as a result of electronic obsolescence challenges and the continued advancement of the new product offerings into the market from Focal. Please refer to the Focal™ Multiplexer Product Line.