INTEGRATED FIBER OPTIC MULTIPLEXER
The Prizm™ MicroMux provides an elegant solution for limited space applications. The unit is a fully integrated fiber optic digital video and data multiplexer / modem. The MicroMux is available in a pressure tolerant version designed to operate at ambient pressures of 6,000 psi in oil.
- Fully transparent video and data link
- Provides 1 video channel, 2x RS-232 and 1x RS-422 / 485 data channels
- Designed for operation in harsh environments (-20° to +70° Celsius)
- Optional daughtercards available
- Custom configurations available
- This small lightweight form factor is based on automated surface mount technology. Our smallest multiplexer.
- Custom daughtercards provide maximum interface flexibility
- The MicroMux is available in single and dual fiber solutions, with singlemode or multimode fiber. Daughtercards add audio or additional data channels.
|Power||5 watts max|
|No. Video Channels||1|
|Video Format||NTSC / PAL compliant|
|Optical Fiber||Singlemode or Multimode|
|Optical Data Rate||622 MBaud|
|Optical Budget||20 dB|
|Data: RS-232||Two bidirectional up to 115 KBaud|
|Data: RS-422 / 485||One bidirectional up to 2 MBaud|
|Temperature (operational)||-20° to +70° C|
|Temperature (storage)||-40° to +85° C|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 90% non-condensing|