Mini 4 Video / Data Multiplexer
MINI 4 FIBER OPTIC MULTIPLEXER, INPUT OR OUTPUT
The Prizm™ Mini 4 Series combines the best of our proven MiniMux 2 and Video 3 technologies to provide an elegant solution for high density applications. The Mini 4 motherboard is a fully integrated fiber optic digital multiplexer / modem that is capable of supporting up to two Mini 4 / MiniMux 2 daughterboards. Other boards in the Mini 4 series provide stand-alone solutions for interfaces such as serial data, Gigabit Ethernet and HD-SDI and Sonar.
- Fully transparent video and data link
- Four 10 bit video channel
- Two isolated RS-485 / 422 channels
- Four isolated RS-232 / digital I / O channels
- Full system diagnostics with GUI output
- Designed for operation in harsh environments (-20° to +65° Celsius)
- Custom configurations available
- Supports up to two Mini 4 / MiniMux 2 daughterboards
- This small lightweight form factor is based on automated surface mount technology. Our highest I / O density multiplexer yet.
- Custom daughtercards provide maximum interface flexibility and scalability.
- The Mini 4 is available in single and dual fiber solutions, with singlemode or multimode fiber. Daughter cards add Ethernet and additional data and sonar channels.
|Optical Fiber||Singlemode or Multimode|
|Optical Data Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Optical Budget||1550 nm - 26 db typical|
|No. Video/Data Channels||4 Input, 4 Output|
|Video/Data Format||NTSC / PAL compliant|
|Temperature (operational)||-20° to +65° C|
|Temperature (storage)||-40° to +85° C|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 90% non-condensing|
Prizm Product Line Discontinuation
The Prizm™ multiplexer/media converter product line has been discontinued as a result of electronic obsolescence challenges and the continued advancement of the new product offerings into the market from Focal. Please refer to the Focal™ Multiplexer Product Line.
- Mini 4 Video / Data Multiplexer Technical Data Sheet
- Prizm™ Multiplexer Product Guide
- 201580-201590 Mini4 Video Input and Output Manual
- 201750-XXX MiniMux 2 - Mini4 10-100 Ethernet Daughterboard Manual
- 201760-XXX 8-port RS-422_485 Daughterboard Manual
- 201780-XXX Mini4 Video Data Mux Manual
- 201810-XXX Automatic Optical Switch Control Board Manual