The Essential Multiplexer
INFINITE FLEXIBILITY - ONE FIBER
The Prizm™ Mini 4 Fiber Optic Multiplexer is a powerful, compact, flexible, intelligent and scalable telemetry tool that can be configured to meet any remote telemetry need.
- Fully transparent Ethernet link
- Dedicated 100 Mbps Ethernet link
- Designed for operation in harsh environments (-20° to +65° Celsius)
- Custom configurations available
- On a single fiber the Mini 4 supports:
- Up to 16 Gbps of video and data, HD-Video, dual head high speed sonars, Gigabit Ethernet, tritech, responder triggers, serial data, analog signals and audio. Power consumption and heat dissipation are minimal.
- PC104 size cards easily fit into the smallest vehicles. Mini4 I/O density sets a new standard for the market
- Designed as building blocks, components of the Mini 4 product line can be assembled in any configuration that users require. Changes to configuration and upgrades are plug and play. Additionally, Mini 4 can accept any of the existing Prizm Mini Mux 2 daughtercards, (RS-232, RS-485 / 422, Ethernet, Audio) increasing flexibility and making upgrades of older systems cost effective.
- Onboard system diagnostics with GUI interface report on the status of each channel of the Mini 4 board. Up to 16 Mini4 sub systems can be monitored simultaneously in real time.
- Mini 4 can be used as a single board PC104 multiplexer and expanded as requirements change / A Mini 4 system can be expanded to support 16 Gbps of bidirectional video and data while accommodating high bandwidth sensors.