Servovalves and Servo-Proportional Valves
G123-818 Signal Conditioner
FLEXIBLE INTERNAL DIP SWITCH CONFIGURATION
The G123-818 Signal Conditioner is a complete transducer signal conditioning module. It is typically used in conjunction with a load cell but may also be used with other low level output tranducers. A stable, constant-voltage source provides transducer excitation. A precision instrumentation amplifier and filter combination provides an accurate, conditioned ±10 V output and a 4-20mA current output. The 4-20mA output can be selected as unipolar or bipolar.
The Signal Conditioner can also be used as a stand-alone amplifier for static and dynamic measurement, outputting a scaled ± DC voltage or current. The Signal Conditioner is housed in a compact DIN rail enclosure and requires a +24 V supply.
- Flexible internal dip switch configuration options
- Output polarity and zero balance LED
- Front panel adjustment of zero and span
- Front panel shunt calibration switch
- Frequency selectable low pass filter
- Stable and accurate industrial electronics
- Compact DIN Rail Housing
- CE marked