ETHERNET AND HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO SLIP RING CAPSULE
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring video, power and data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
The AC7217 Ethernet slip ring, a derivative of our very popular AC6355 series, provides Ethernet and HD-SDI video communication in combination with 2 amp, 5 amp and 10 amp power or data connections and analog coax connections. The Ethernet cable is supplied terminated with a RJ45 connector, and the HD-SDI cable is terminated with a BNC connector, ready to install.
The AC7217 utilizes gold-on-gold contact technology with very low electrical noise for unparalleled performance and provides functional life that exceeds any competitive slip ring.
For more information about how Moog's ethernet slip rings can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 formats:
- Compatible with HD-SDI
- Speeds up to 250 RPM
- 24 and 48 inch lead lengths
- Multiple circuit configurations available
- Sealing to dust and light fluid splash available
- Plug-and-play Ethernet and HD-SDI video connection
- Seals for dust and light fluid splash
- Standard 24 inch leads, optional 48 inch
- No flange
- Metal housing
- IP 65 rated slip ring available (see P/N AC7356 for dimensions)
|Operating Speed||250 rpm*|
|Ethernet Connections||10 / 100BaseT and 1000BaseT|
|Video Connections||HD-SDI, 50 / 75 ohm coax|
|Circuit Options||Ethernet plus, coax, 2 amp, 5 amp and 10 amp|
|Voltage||240 VAC on power circuits|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +80°C|
|Current Rating||2 to 10 amps|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.|
- Video over Ethernet
- Motor control
- POE (Power-Over-Ethernet)
- High definition video security
- Pan / tilt systems
- Rotating high definition video displays