1-1/2 INCH THROUGH-BORE 12, 24, 36 AND 48 CIRCUIT VERSIONS
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power and/or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring is also called a rotary electrical interface, collector, swivel or a rotary joint. A slip ring can improve system performance by simplifying operations and eliminating damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints. The 1-1/2 inch unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or for a concentric shaft mount.
The AC6200 slip ring with through bores uses fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris, for maintenance free, life time operation.
For more information about how Moog's slip rings with through bores can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- 1-1/2 inch through-bore
- Speeds up to 250 rpm
- 12, 24, 36 and 48 circuit versions with 2 amp / 220 VAC contacts
- Power and signal (10 and 2 amp) circuits may be combined
- Shaft, brush block and cover are molded of high-impact thermoplastic
- Optional steel bearing and splash seals for harsh environments (special order)
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting optional
- 26 gauge color coded, 12” lead wires
- Continuous 360° rotation of power or data signals
- Also available with 6, 12 and 18, 10 amp / 600 VAC rings.
Please refer to AC4598 product information
- Silver plated rings, silver alloy brushes
- Available with Ethernet
- Transfers control and data signals
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Compact packaging
- 5 inch O.D. flange with 4 mounting holes
- Splash seals for dust and moisture resistance
- Various axial and radial lead exits are available
- Signal and power circuit combination for
- 10 A / 600 VAC applications
- Gold plated rings
- IP 65 rated enclosure available (P/N AC6419)
|Operating Speed||250 rpm*|
|Number of Circuits||12, 24, 36, 48|
|Lead Wire||26 gauge, 12 inches, 12 colors|
|Operating Temp.||-40°C to 80°C|
|Current Rating||2 amps / circuits|
|Noise||100 milliohms max.|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.
- Industrial machinery – machining centers, rotary index tables, heavy equipment turrets or cable reels, test equipment, packaging and palletizing machines, magnetic clutches, process equipment, rotary sensor, emergency lighting, robotics
- Exhibit / display equipment
- Medical equipment