1-1/2 INCH THROUGH-BORE 2 A, 3.5 A, 10 A AND HIGH SPEED DATA
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power and / or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring is also called a rotary electrical interface, collector, swivel or a rotary joint. A slip ring can improve system performance by simplifying operations and eliminating damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints. The 1-1/2 inch unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or for a concentric shaft mount.
The AC6815 slip ring with through bores is designed for error free data communication transmission. Using patented “broadband” slip ring technology, this slip ring is pre-engineered to carry a wide variety of data formats. For example, the AC6815 can handle Ethernet channels of 10, 100 and 1000BaseT. The precious metal contacts are maintenance free and provide long life and are part of the error-free data communication link.
For more information about how Moog's slip rings with through bores can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- 1-1/2 inch through-bore
- Speeds up to 250 rpm
- Power and signal (2, 3.5 and 10 amp) circuits may be combined
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting with connectorized unit
- 16, 24 and 26 gauge, 24” lead wires
- Continuous 360° rotation of power or data signals
- Gold alloy bifurcated brushes, gold plated rings
- Prewired for high speed data transmission
- Transfers control and data signals
- Bifurcated gold alloy brush technology provides maintenance free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Compact packaging
- Increased circuit density
- Transmit high speed data
- Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000BaseT)
- Various axial and radial lead exits are available
- Up to 48 inch flying leads from rotor and / or stator
- Signal and power circuits combination for 2, 3.5 and 10 amp applications
|Operating Speed||250 rpm*|
|Number of Circuits||Refer to technical data sheet to the right|
|Lead Wire||16, 24 and 26 gauge, 24 inches|
|Current / Voltage||2 A / 60 VAC, 3.5 A / 110 VAC and 10 A / 220 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C max.|
|Noise||60 milliohms max.|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.
- Industrial machinery – machining centers, rotary index tables, heavy equipment turrets or cable reels, test equipment, packaging and palletizing machines, magnetic clutches, process equipment, rotary sensor, emergency lighting, robotics
- Exhibit / display equipment
- Medical equipment