Actuators & ServoActuators
Performance: Long-lasting performance and reliability with integrated design and part count
Precision: Better precision motion control and low inertia motors for higher acceleration
Efficiency: Reduces maintenance and operating costs, and eliminates the potential of oil leaks
Flexible Electric Linear Servo Actuators - Forces up to 115.6 kN
Actuators with inline and foldback design and internal anti-rotation, with a variety of motor windings for optimal performance.
MA/MG Series - Forces from 1270 N - 24,400 N
Low noise and low operational cost actuators, with longer lifetimes compared to pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders.
- Combining a linear electric servoactuator, servodrive and integrated software
- Designed to meet maximum machine performance
- Engineered in advance, each component is optimized to work together
- Choice of Standard or Flexible Servoactuators
- Make a smooth transition from hydraulic to electric
- Intuitive commissioning software helps reduce system setup time
Meeting your special performance characteristics:
- Servomotor modifications
- Optimized packaging to reduce envelope size
- Special performance requirements such as longer life, high duty cycle and more
- Special operating characteristics such as extremely smoothness, low acoustic noise etc.
Legacy products refer to Moog's end-of-life offerings that are not to be used for new projects.
Moog electric motion control technology helps high security vehicle barriers protect and perform in today’s most hostile environments....
Learn about the control architecture Moog developed for the actuated elements of a moving roof on the Centre Court at Wimbledon in the United Kingdom. The project entailed supplying 148 axes of control.