HIGH CAPACITY ETHERNET SLIP RING
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power and data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
The AC7183 Ethernet slip ring is a high capacity slip ring, an extension of our very popular AC6355 / AC7195 slip ring capsule family, offering up to 80 possible rings. The design provides multiple combinations of power connections for 2 amps, 5 amps, 10 amps and signal options including coax, HD video, Ethernet and more.
The AC7183 utilizes gold-on-gold contact technology with very low electrical noise for unparalleled performance and provides functional life that exceeds any competitive slip ring.
For more information about how Moog's ethernet slip rings can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Multiple circuit options for power, signal, video, data communication and Ethernet configured to your requirements
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 formats
- Video options
- 50 ohm coax
- 75 ohm coax
- Compatible with HD-SDI
- Speeds up to 250 RPM continuous
- 24 inch lead lengths standard, others optional
- Aluminum housing standard
- Sealing to dust and light fluid splash available
- Plug-and-play Ethernet and video connection
- No flange
|Opertaing Speed||250 rpm*|
|Power Options||2, 5 and 10 amp|
|Data Options||Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000BaseT, 50 / 75 ohm coax, HD-SDI video, supports multiple communication protocols|
|Voltage||240 VAC on power circuits|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +80°C|
|Current Rating||2 to 10 amps|
|Dielectric Strength||250 VA @ 60 Hz, between each circuit and all other circuits|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.|
- High performance surveillance
- Motor control
- POE (Power-Over-Ethernet)
- High definition video security
- Pan / tilt systems
AC7183 Technical Data Sheet