Advisory Information - Forward-Looking Statements
Statements made on this web site which are not statements of historical information constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Such forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Moog and our management regarding the company's strategic directions, prospects and future results, involve certain risks and uncertainties.
Certain factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, including:
- economic and other conditions in the markets in which we operate,
- governmental regulations,
- our competitive environment,
- cyclical fluctuations in our operating results, and
- other risks discussed in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which discussions are incorporated into this web site (or such other statements) by reference.