Digital Control Valves (DCV) & Axis Control Valves (ACV) Training -
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate electric feedback valves with analog on board electronics in hydraulic systems.
- Introduction to mechanic and hydraulic function of digital control valves DCV and overview of product portfolio
- Introduction to fieldbus communication; especially CANopen, Profibus and EtherCAT
- Pressure and flow control pQ applications
- Moog valve and pump configuration software, practise and exercises on own laptop with valve connected
- Introduction to axis control valves ACV
Practical Part in the Hydraulic Laboratory:
Exercises with pQ control and axis control in hydraulic laboratory
Solid knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
- Participants should bring own laptop and if available own IXXAT (CAN to USB) interface.
- Participants that do not have a CAN to USB adapter should inform Moog when booking the training. We will then provide an adapter for the training.
Please register here for the training. You could also order at your local Moog sales office, directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an email to email@example.com. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 14 and minimum number is 7. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee: 1.270 Euro
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.