Training 2-Way Slip-in Cartridge Valves and Servo Cartridge Valves
||October 15 - 16, 2019|
1, Zone d'Activités Economiques
3290 Bettembourg (Luxemburg)
Phone: +352 40 46 401
This training is intended for people who plan, utilize and operate 2-way slip-in cartridge valves or servo cartridges in hydraulic systems (manifolds).
- 2-Way Slip-in Cartridge Valves (operating principle, variants, configuration)
- Control Covers for 2-Way Cartridge Valves
- Pilot operated Pressure Relief Valves, Pressure Reducing Valves and Pressure Compensators
- 2-Way Slip-in Cartridge Valves, active operated
- Valves for safety applications: 2-Way Slip-in Cartridge Valves, Position Monitored (Standard and Active)
- 2-Way Servo Cartridge Valves (operating principle, variants, configuration)
- 3-Way Servo Cartridge Valves (operating principle, variants, configuration)
Basic knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic systems
Please register here for the training or send an email to email@example.com. Please refer to the order number.
- Maximum number of attendees is 10 and minimum number is 5. The training session will be cancelled if less than attendees register.
- Training fee is: 890 Euro
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior
For hotel reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.