Training on MASS and Motion Controller
||March 10 - 12 , 2020
October 13 - 15, 2020
71034 Boeblingen (Germany)
Phone: +49 7031 622 0
This training is for people who want to develop application programs with the CODESYS (IEC 61131) based development environment Moog Application Software Suite (MASS) and Moog Motion Controller. The training includes comprehensive theoretical and practical training sessions. Programming skills are not required. The training will be held in English.
Theory and practical exercises:
- Overview: What is MASS? What are the features?
- Create, test and debug application programs
- All IEC 61131 programming languages
- Overview: Which programming language for what type of application?
- Building of functions and function blocks
- Use of operators, functions and function blocks
- Use of libraries and building of own libraries
- Building of visualizations
- Trace and debug functionality
- Exercises: Write and run application programs with the MASS software
- Moog Motion Controllers: Inputs/outputs, interfaces, configuration and timing
- Fieldbus interfaces
- License key
- Hardware configuration
- Task configuration
- Upload and download of projects
- Exercises: Creating and testing of application programs on the hardware training system
Experience with Microsoft Windows is required
For each two attendees a hardware training system will be provided. Please bring your own laptop with admin-rights.
Please register here for the training in March or here for the training in October. You could also order at your local Moog sales office or directly at phone (+ 49-7031-622-0) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the order number.
- Training fee is 1.928 Euro.
- Maximum number of attendees is 12 and minimum number is 5. The training session will be cancelled if less attendees register.
- Cancellation: 10% of the training fee will be charged for cancellations made four weeks or more prior to the start of training; 50% charged if less than 4 weeks prior.
For hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.