Moog Ruggedized Motion Controller (Legacy)
The Moog Ruggedized Motion Controller is a ruggedized, freely programmable motion controller with integrated PLC functionality. It belongs to the M3000 family. Programming is completed with the Moog Axis Control Software (MACS), an integrated development environment, based on IEC 61131. The Moog Ruggedized Motion Controller is best suited for applications in rough environment where multiple axes need to be controlled via a fieldbus interface. Typical applications are closed-loop control with or without profile generation of multiple electric or hydraulic axes.
Important Note: This is a legacy product which means it is not to be used for new designs. Please contact your local office for recommended replacement products.
- Ruggedized design (IP67, 30 g vibration, 50 g shock)
- Higher machine productivity through short cycle times
- Fast start-up commissioning due to easy-to-use software and flexible hardware
- Maximum flexibility via support of user-defined open control structures
- Special Moog libraries of pre-programmed Function Blocks enable users to solve advanced control problems quickly
- Quick integration through multiple connectivity options
- Convenience of remote servicing and debugging
||128 MB RAM, 32 MB Flash EEPROM
|Minimum Task Cycle Time (Base Tick)
||100 micro seconds
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40 °C (-40 °F) to +70 °C (+158 °F)
||50 g, 6 directions, 3 ms
||30 g, 3 axis, 10 Hz to 2 kHz, 10 sweeps
|Standard Bus Interface||EtherCAT Master, CAN/CANopen, Ethernet, USB
|Optional Bus Interface
||EtherCAT Slave, Profibus-DP Slave, 2nd CAN/CANopen
|Data Exchange via Ethernet
Small group technical training on this product, its configuration, how to upload and download programs and use libraries. Includes hands-on exercises.