Servo Controller (MSC I) - Legacy
- MSC I is a freely programmable servo controller with integrated PLC functionality and it belongs to the M3000 family.
- Programming is completed with the Moog Axis Control Software (MACS), an integrated development environment based on IEC 61131.
- MSC I is best suited for applications where one or two actuators need to be controlled via an analog interface.
- Typical applications are the closed-loop control of one or two hydraulic axes.
||4 MB Flash EEPROM
|Minimum Task Cycle Time
||400 micro seconds
|Update Rate of I/Os
||With fastest task
|Position Transducer Interface
||2 x Configurable as SSI (Master or Slave) or Incremental Encoder
||8 x analog input, 2 x analog output, all with configurable range and 16 bit resolution
||8 x digital I/O
|Standard Bus Interface
||2 x CAN/CANopen, 2 x TIA/EIA 232, Ethernet, E-bus interface to extension modules
Small group technical training on this product, its configuration, how to upload and download programs and use libraries. Includes hands-on exercises.
- Metal Forming Machinery and Presses: Powder Press, Punch Press, and Die Cushion Press
- Automotive Test and Simulation
- Aerospace Test and Simulation
- Blow Molding Machinery