AME and AFE Servo Motors
SPECIAL CUSTOM-MADE BUILT-IN SERVO MOTORS
The AME (6 poles) and AFE (12 poles) servo motors use the same active parts (rotor and stator) as the AM and AF series and feature entirely customizable motor components, such as the motor frame, bearings, feedback sensors, shafts and special cooling (see data sheet for standard dimensions). The performance of the AME and AFE built-in motors depends on the selected cooling methods and the operating environment. Therefore, their specific parameters will vary and are accurately calculated based on each end user's specific application.
Moog can design custom-made solutions according to specification requirements given by the customer, such as:
- Winding and insulation systems designed for...
- different voltage constants (from about 1 to 500 V min. / 1000)
- different intermediate circuit voltages (12 V, 24 V, 48 V, 330 V, 560 V and 700 V DC)
- Special rotors for higher speed applications with multiple bandages
- Customized active lengths
- Non-standard mechanical interfaces
- Compact dimensions
- High power density
- Highly customizable
- Different winding options available