Software for Servo Valves and Proportional Valves with Fieldbus Interface and Digital Radial Piston Pumps
FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION SOFTWARE FOR DIGITAL TUNING, SET-UP AND DIAGNOSTICS
What is Moog Configuration Software?
A Microsoft Windows®-based software that allows a user to control and exchange data between a PC and a Moog Servovalve or Servo-Proportional Valve or a Digital Control Radial Piston Pump with a fieldbus communication interface. System parameters can be set, monitored, recorded and visualized with a flexible graphical user interface. This software is provided by Moog upon request at no charge.
How Moog Software and Hardware Work Together
Servovalves and Servo-Proportional Valves with fieldbus interface have a digital driver and control electronics integrated into the valve. The valve electronics contain a microprocessor system which performs all important functions via the valve software it contains. The digital electronics enable the valve to be controlled across the entire working range. The software communicates with the CANopen interface of the device (service connector) and enables the user to configure a variety of fieldbus communication formats including CANopen, Profibus DP and EtherCAT. Moog Configuration Software is the Graphical User Interface that allows the user to easily use the valve and optimize performance.
- Fast and convenient commissioning of the valve
- Configuration and tuning of valve for optimal performance
- Diagnostics for troubleshooting valve to reduce downtime
- Setting parameters accurately for multiple valves is quicker with configuration software as you can save and reuse settings, reducing time and limiting undesirable variations
- Status information, set values and actual values are displayed graphical for easy monitoring of overall performance
- Record and visualize system parameters for data mining and comparison
System Requirements for Configuring on a PC
- IBM-PC compatible with 133 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 40 MB free hard disc capacity
- Windows® NT/2000/XP/Vista