PM Series High Speed Slip Rings
HIGH SPEED SLIP RINGS
Suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications, the PM series of slip rings is designed to transmit power and data signals at high speeds. Compatible with thermocouple and strain gauge instrumentation, the PM series of high speed slip rings is designed to maintain reliable performance under adverse operating conditions. Continuous silver connections ensure minimal thermal error. Quick and easy to install and available with 8, 12 and 24 circuits.
For more information about how Moog's high speed slip rings can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications
- Transmits power and data signals at high speeds
- Compatible with thermocouple and strain gauge instrumentation
- Reliable performance under adverse operating conditions
- Continuous silver connections ensure minimal thermal error
- Quick and easy to install
- Available with 8, 12 and 24 circuits
- High rotational speed
- Low torque required to drive this unit
|PM Series Specifications|
|Mounting||Flange mounted 4 holes Ø 5, 1 mm equi-spaced on a 73,0 mm P.C.D.|
|Cooling Air Pressure||1.4 kg / cm2|
|Brush Lifting Air Pressure||4.2 kg / cm2|
|Maximum Voltage||50 volts|
|Temperature Range||-20ºC to +90ºC|
|Maximum Current||2.5 amps|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.
Note: Operation at maximum rotational speed requires cooling air to be supplied through the inlet and outlet ports provided.
- Instrumentation and testing