MINIATURE SLIP RING SEPARATE ASSEMBLIES
Sometimes a self-contained “capsule” slip ring is not practical due to system size constraints or cost limitations. We can provide the slip ring (rotor) and brush block (stator) as separate components to be mated by the customer in their system. The rotor is supplied in a drum configuration which features consecutive individual rings along the axis of rotation. Miniature separates may have slip ring rotor diameters less than 0.100 inch.
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, intermittent or continuous rotation while transmitting power and / or data. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
For more information about how Moog's slip ring separates can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Contact surface - gold
- Backshaft - 303 stainless steel
- Leads - #30 AWG silver plated copper, Teflon® insulated
- Dielectric - plastic (mineral filled epoxy)
- Current rating - 1 amp / ckts
- Raised barrier (.110 diameter)
- V-groove (90°) in each ring
- Flying leads
- Gold or tin plated terminals
- Displays and avionics
- Testing and measuring
- Custom machinery
- OEM machinery