WIND TURBINE SLIP RING
The WP6807 wind turbine slip ring provides multiple signals and power for the lower power requirements of the hydraulic / electric designs. This slip ring can be coupled with a fluid rotary union to provide hydraulic power to the actuators and a fiber optic rotary joint can be integrated into the design to handle high speed data lines. The WP6807 features sealed junction boxes for reliable electrical termination, as well as special fluid rotary union mounting options.
For more information about how Moog's wind turbine slip rings can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Can be integrated with a fluid rotary union or used as a stand-alone assembly
- Terminal strip electrical interface in sealed enclosure
- Alternate electrical interface
- Custom mounting provisions
- Integrated hydraulic fluid rotary union
|Signal Circuits||6 - 24, 30 Amps each continuous|
|Power Circuits||All circuits can be paralleled for 240 Amps max.|
|Sealing||IP65 (alternate options available)|
|Through Bore||Optional: 1.5" (38.1 mm)|