Reconfigurable Integrated-weapons Platform (RIwP®)
RIwP® is a flexible, scalable remote turret providing tailored overmatch and improved survivability against current and emerging threats across the full spectrum of conflict. Providing precision medium caliber and indirect-fires lethality, this product is light enough for a tactical vehicle, yet has more fire power than most currently fielded combat systems.
This weapon system improves soldier safety with reload under armor for all direct fire weapons and at least STANAG III crew compartment protection. RIwP utilizes an advanced fire control architecture which features a dual-axis, long range, independently stabilized sight for optimum on-the-move targeting and engagements. Comprised of commonbase system elements that maximize the efficiency of training, this turret saves management time and money.
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
Land Systems Capabilities
News & Events
- First short-range air defense systems deploy to Europe
- Redstone Arsenal testing new air defense vehicle for the Army
- What is the next generation of short range air defense?
- Get a Look at the Army's New Mobile Short Range Air Defense Vehicle
- US Army Increases Investment on Counter-Drone Program
- Army Anti-Aircraft Stryker Can Kill Tanks Too
- US Army’s interim short-range air defense solution crystallizes
- Leonardo Leads the Fight Against UAS Threat