Reconfigurable Integrated-weapons Platform (RIwP®)
RIwP® is a flexible, scalable remote turret providing tailored overmatch and improved survivability against current and emerging threats across the full spectrum of conflict. Providing precision medium caliber and indirect-fires lethality, this product is light enough for a tactical vehicle, yet has more fire power than most currently fielded combat systems.
This weapon system improves soldier safety with reload under armor for all direct fire weapons and at least STANAG III crew compartment protection. RIwP utilizes an advanced fire control architecture which features a dual-axis, long range, independently stabilized sight for optimum on-the-move targeting and engagements. Comprised of commonbase system elements that maximize the efficiency of training, this turret saves management time and money.
Land Systems Capabilities
News & Events
- US Army Increases Investment on Counter-Drone Program
- Army Anti-Aircraft Stryker Can Kill Tanks Too
- US Army’s interim short-range air defense solution crystallizes
- Leonardo Leads the Fight Against UAS Threat
- Leonardo DRS Wins Contract to Develop Counter-Drone Capability for U.S. Army
- A Precision Medium Caliber Lethality Solution Available Today