4-Poster Test Rigs for Structural, Durability and Performance Applications
Moog 4-Poster Test Rigs, typically available in a 4 post as well as custom configurations, simulate vertical acceleration or displacement inputs of the wheel from data collected on the proving ground road, the system is used throughout the vehicle development process. Also known as Tire Coupled Simulation and X-Poster Test Rigs Moog can meet your needs.
From ride quality evaluations to noise and vibration assessments of design candidates and prototypes our Moog 4-Poster Test Rigs can improve your test lab operations.
Also deployed in durability test labs to prove out selected structural, chassis, and suspension designs. Production and assembly facilities use it to assess squeal rattle and concerns at end of line tests.
- Fatigue-rated hydrostatic servo hydraulic actuators
- Vehicle loads up to 10,000 kg (22,000 lbs)
- Provides strokes, speeds, accelerations and bandwidth needed for high performance
- Manual or automatic track and wheelbase positioning
- Stiff wheel pans with low friction tire patch
- Integrated control hardware and software