SPACE AND DEFENSE GROUP
Moog is the premier motion and flow control solutions provider for the Space and Defense Industries.
Moog's Space sector provides:
Family of Orbital Maneuvering Vehicles
The Moog Orbital Maneuvering Vehicle (OMV) family are propulsive spacecraft for secondary payload deployment based on the Moog EELV Secondary Payload Adapter (ESPA) ring.
Moog's Defense sector specializes in:
- Turret drive systems, fire control systems, gun-aiming and stabilization systems, vehicle upgrades and conversions, vetronics for military ground vehicles and radar
- Navy ship steering controls
- Fluid and fin control actuation systems for missiles
- Vibration suppression for military platforms
The RIwP offers multiple weapon options with in-theater user reconfigurability to ensure overmatch in every combat situation. Patents pending.
SURVEILLANCE & SECURITY
Moog's Security sector supplies:
- Sensor system nodes, pan and tilt systems for precision positioning and pointing of cameras and sensors
- High-accuracy closed loop axial pointing, signal processing, video/audio switching and image stabilization
- IP Ready™ camera housings, wireless and vandal-resistant camera systems, infrared illuminators, mounting poles and lowering devices
Expanded velocity control offers the MPT finer resolution of speed and acceleration control, ultimately improving tracking and scaling applications. Users will enjoy the capacity of multiple configurable communication ports for convenient payload integration and communication.
Moog Components Announcement
Effective October 1, 2017, we’re pleased to announce that the former Moog Components Group is aligning its industrial and medical products within Industrial Group and its defense and aerospace products within Space and Defense Group. There will be no changes to any of our operations or the products we provide to our customers. To learn more about Moog Components and the innovative products they design and manufacture visit www.moog.com/components
Media Inquiries Only