Machine Controllers Series 600 (MC600)
Over 30 years of experience in leading-edge technology have been incorporated into Moog's newest flexible and modular solution for high performance industrial machinery.
The MC Series 600 product family includes CPU, I/O and communications modules, as well as local and PC-based HMI units. The multitasking Linux-based real-time operating system guarantees fast reaction and reduced cycle times, providing efficiency and productivity enhancements. The hardware is complemented by the Moog Application Software Suite, a powerful yet easy-to-use tool for developing application programs based on CoDeSys, the proven IEC 61131-3 compliant programming system.
Analog 16 bit I/O resolution offers greater precision positioning and higher accuracy. Designed specifically to combine flexibility with ease of use, MC Series 600 controllers are simple to configure and modular in design.
- Analog functions with high resolution allow accurate control and positioning
- Modular design with capacity for up to 2,000 I/O means that the controllers can be optimally configured to suit applications of all sizes
- Real time Linux-based operating system combines true multitasking with fast response times as well as making it easy to add PC-like features
- Standardized development environment that incorporates debugging, simulation, parameterization and tracing capabilities makes programming and testing fast and straightforward
- Templates library for fast application software development
- Modular hardware design, easy-to-use application templates
- Greater precision, faster reaction time and better accuracy due to leading edge system design
- Free choice of centralized or decentralized architectures without any application software modifications
Functional replacement for the Total Machine Controller TMC-1, TMC-2, TMC-3 and TMC-4