Moog Rekofa designs and manufactures a portfolio of electromechanical systems for the transfer of current, signals and data in rotating devices or structures. The technology can be combined to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and multi-channel fibre optic transfers and is typically used in wind turbines, automotive, industrial and construction equipment. Rekofa was acquired by Moog Inc. in April 2017 and is certified in accordance to ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Rekofa has been designing and manufacturing current transfer systems for more than 100 years. These systems are distributed globally from its headquarters in Antweiler. Refoka's products are used wherever there needs to be continuously rotating transfer of currents, data and media to a stationary component.
News & Events
Moog Rekofa is exhibiting at Conexpo, Las Vegas, March 14-18, 2023.
Conexpo is the largest construction show in North America and we will show our electrification and autonomous vehicle demonstrations at booth D2739.
Nor-Shipping is the global meeting place for leading maritime players, technology innovators, investors and all the stakeholders interested in realizing ocean opportunities. An international arena for building cross industry partnership, business and sustainable ocean development.
Moog Rekofa Celebrates 100 Years
Moog Rekofa was founded in 1921 and has been building reliable slip rings since the 1960s. Watch our video, below, to learn more about how Rekofa products have evolved over the years and how we continue to work towards making the impossible possible.
Moog Rekofa GmbH
53533 Antweiler, Germany
- Slip Ring and Rotary Solutions for the Construction Market
- Customized Rotary Transfer Systems
- Rotary Distributors for Automation 4.0
- Rotary Joints for Your Robots
- Slip Rings for Construction Machinery and Cranes
- Slip Ring Transmitter for Your Packaging System
- System Supplier for the Construction Industry Catalog
- Slip Ring and Rotary Solutions for Marine Applications
- Product Information - Slip Ring Product Guide
- Wind Turbine Rotary Power and Data Solutions